Walk-a-thons & Jog-a-thons are an amazing way to raise money for your school. If you’re feeling a little lost, or this is your school’s first time hosting one, we’re here to help! Below is a step-by-step guide to planning, preparing, promoting and hosting a walk- or jog-a-thon!
Why host a walk-a-thon fundraiser?
- Walk-a-thons get students active and working together
- They create a way for parents to get involved
- They’re budget-friendly! All you need are sign up materials, small incentives like t-shirts and pizza parties and day-of participant supplies.
- Walk-a-thons are downright fun! The school raises funds, the students have a good time and win prizes, and the parents get to watch their kids!
Walk-A-Thon Prize Ideas
- Pizza parties for the class
- Custom winners t-shirts
- Ditch Day from school
- Movie in class
- Gift cards to restaurants
- Video game gift cards (GameStop, Nintendo store)
Thanks for making the process so easy! The shirts came out great, and the online ordering was so easy, I will never do it the old fashion way again!
The kids really love their shirts, thank you so much! We'll be back again next year for sure.
Walk-a-thons make great fundraisers, as the whole community can get excited about supporting its favorite school. Impact Spiritwear would love to help you get started! We offer free shipping and a quick two weeks or less turnaround, so you won’t have to wait long for the shirts to arrive and the cheers to begin!
- Turn your ideas into a design you love, for free, by experts.
- Online Stores turn any school spirit order into a fundraiser for your school.
- Never collect checks or put money upfront again.
- Get ideas from a library of design templates.
- 100’s of apparel types are available for you to choose from.
Get A Free Custom Walk-A-Thon Design
Custom Design Request
Fill out this form to tell us what you need. Have a sketch or photos for inspiration? Upload those too!